Claims need correction for Office Ally

We experiencing problem with claims submitted for Medicare patients. Medicare required for all diabetic patients to be shown on claims the Supervising Physician info and Latest Visit or Consultation Date
We did mapping with privies version of OpenEMR, but after upgrade to Version Number: v4.2.2, Office Ally cant do mapping for this fields, and asking to contact Software provider to resolve the problem.

On this picture required field marked in yellow color

On the second picture, you can see how was mapped claim information from field 19 to requested fields.

Please let me know if there is a way to submit the claim with requested information
a). Supervising Physician info
b). Latest Visit or Consultation Date

I submit Railroad Medicare through Office Ally and have no problems with this. I send my normal Medicare direct to Nordian through the BBS system, no troubles there.

Kim Weesner

Is there is place in Fee Sheet or Misc billing options, where you can put information requested for diabetic patients
a). Supervising Physician info
b). Latest Visit or Consultation Date
If you can see in first pic this fields is empty( marked yellow)

hi @ncavalier, have you edited the encounter and added the Onset/hosp. date: and also entered a referring provider by editing demographics choices?

No, Onset/Hosp date is not the Latest Visit or Consultation Date, they located in different field. And we cant edit demographic choices, because this info required for diabetic patients only.

ok, we can add box 15 qualifier and date to the misc_billing_options and then use the supervising provider on the fee sheet

hi @ncavalier, got a fix for you but if you can wait until the next patch it will be easier than editing the files.

Dear Stephen
Thank you very mach for your support. Will wait for next patch to resolve this problems!!!