Claimrev module and issue types/medical issues error/bug?

Situation
Describe your problem here
When activating claimrev, the ability to add issues or edit issues on patient encounter is broken. It gives error that not authorized to access. When i disable claimrev module, the functionality returns

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version
Browser:
I’m using:
chrome, opera, firefox
Operating System
I’m using:
Ubuntu22
Search
Did you search the forum for similar questions?
yes
Logs
Did you check the logs?
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

I’ve never seen this issue before. I’d be happy to jump on a call with you later and see if we can’t figure it out. In the mean time can you try updating the module to the latest version?

Lets see if the patch takes care of it, and then go from there. I’d be curious to see what your log show too. The module doesn’t touch patient encounters, only puts a card on the patient dashboard for eligibility and some services for sending files and checking eligibility.

Ive tried multiple systems, os, dbs, and versions including the daily build and this is what error is common to both my ubuntu and windows instances. One is localhost in windows10 w xampp and the other is an aws ubuntu server on a domain with https.

Warning : Undefined variable $ISSUE_TYPES in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\patient_file\summary\stats_full.php on line 29

Warning : foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\patient_file\summary\stats_full.php on line 29

What steps are you doing to reproduce it. I want to see if i can make it happen on my servers.

Was this ever resolved?

We are having almost this exact scenario. The more I look into it, the more I feel it is a missing configuration and less of a coding issue.

Where are issue types defined within the system?

Disregard

Our issue was the Issue Type list was empty. So, the diagnoses tab was not rendering.