Chairman/President Resignation

tmccormi wrote on Tuesday, April 26, 2016:

All,

I, Tony McCormick, hereby offer my resignation from the postion of Chairman of the Board of the OEMR effective after the special meeting to be held on April 27th. I am not resigning from the board, just the position of Chairman, to be clear.

Recent changes in my business will require significant travel out of the country (such as during the last board meeting and the May 11th one as well). Me and my company (with help from Dr Bowen) created the OEMR and it was my pleasure to serve as Chairman (and Treasurer and Secretary) for a lot of years. It is gratifying to see, that when I asked the community for help this time, I got it in spades!

I will, of course, help transistion emails and related resources to the board as required.

There are more than enough folks now to keep the fires burning, so I can sit back and be the peanut gallery for a while and maybe do more code related contributions.

Thank you,

Tony McCormick

fsgl wrote on Wednesday, April 27, 2016:

We thank the Chair for his many years of service in the past & continuing dedication to the Board & the Project.

We wish him the best of luck in his campaigns in Ireland & the United Kingdom.

Tony, we expect you to “conquer” all of Europe & Asia in short order.

jaftech002 wrote on Tuesday, September 06, 2016:

Something is not right with my installation it looks alright though yet I am always kicked out being my first time sign on with admin and created password what is the problem? what do i look for to correct this? the table users was not created in the installation process