CareCoordination Module Configuration

Hello All,
I have recently installed OEMR version 7.0.0 Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server and I have been working on the configuration of CareCoordination Module. I tried the the first step - Install/ configure modules- in the main menu Modules → Manage Modules but as soon as I click on Manage modules I’m getting an error stating the requested URL is not found on this server.
How can I resolve this issue?
Any help greatly appreciated.

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Carecoordination_Module_Configuration

Yes was doing the same steps as mentioned in this link but when I try this first step - Install/ configure modules- in the main menu Modules → Manage Modules and click on Manage modules I’m getting an error stating the requested URL is not found on this server.
I’m not able to see the unregistered tab which is shown in the second step.
Instead I see this statement " the requested URL is not found on this server"
How can I resolve this issue?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you are getting URL not found its because mod_rewrite or your apache vhost configuration is not setup correctly on your machine. The folder that CCDA resides in uses an .htaccess file to rewrite the URLs. If mod_rewrite is not enabled, or if you have apache setup to restrict .htaccess overrides you will experience this problem. Most likely your API endpoints are not working as well as it uses the same mechanism.