Care Coordination Settings not saving

Situation
When I press the save button on the Config → Settings Tab of the Carecoordination module, the screen jumps and nothing happens. if I close and reopen the tab, none of my settings are saved and all settings are blank. Any ideas why the settings will not save? I’m also having an issue getting the Carecoordination module to load, but since the settings are blank, I’m hoping they are related.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version

Browser:
I’m using: Safari and Chrome

Operating System
I’m using: Server is running on Ubuntu 20.04

Logs
Did you check the logs? Not sure where to look for logs
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

So in my continued efforts to get this working, I tried logging into the demo openemr site and notice that it has exactly the same behavior. Saving of setting for Care Coordination do not work and each time you reenter the settings tab, all settings are blank. So I’m now wondering if it actually is saving the settings, but the loading of the settings tab screen later is just not properly retrieving the saved values or if it simply not saving the settings. I’d love to hear from someone as to what the issue might be since the demo site also does the same thing.