Care Coordination error

Situation
I’m trying to get carecoordination set up and I’ve run into a problem when I try to generate the ccda document.

In the “export” tab of carecoordination then sub tab “ccda or qrda” the buttons listed in the view column. If i press the second button for qrda everything seems to work . If i press the first button for ccda i get a page with the following error

An error occurred during execution; please try again later.
Additional information:
TypeError

File:

/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/ramsey/uuid/src/Uuid.php:439

Ramsey\Uuid\Uuid::fromBytes(): Argument #1 ($bytes) must be of type string, null given, called in /var/www/html/openemr/src/Common/Uuid/UuidRegistry.php on line 281

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/html/openemr/src/Common/Uuid/UuidRegistry.php(281): Ramsey\Uuid\Uuid::fromBytes()
    #1 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/EncounterccdadispatchTable.php(688): OpenEMR\Common\Uuid\UuidRegistry::uuidToString()
    #2 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/EncounterccdadispatchTable.php(656): Carecoordination\Model\EncounterccdadispatchTable->getDocumentReferralParticipant()
    #3 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/CcdaServiceRequestModelGenerator.php(174): Carecoordination\Model\EncounterccdadispatchTable->getDocumentParticipants()
    #4 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/CcdaGenerator.php(186): Carecoordination\Model\CcdaServiceRequestModelGenerator->create_data()
    #5 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/CcdaGenerator.php(122): Carecoordination\Model\CcdaGenerator->create_data()
    #6 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncounterccdadispatchController.php(202): Carecoordination\Model\CcdaGenerator->generate()
    #7 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(71): Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->indexAction()
    #8 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch()
    #9 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()
    #10 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(97): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil()
    #11 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(132): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch()
    #12 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch()
    #13 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners()
    #14 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(325): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil()
    #15 /var/www/html/openemr/src/Core/ModulesApplication.php(118): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run()
    #16 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/index.php(80): OpenEMR\Core\ModulesApplication->run()
    #17 {main}```

I watched the video here [https://community.open-emr.org/t/openemr-lecture-series-c-cda-and-openemr-everything-you-need-to-know/19796](https://community.open-emr.org/t/openemr-lecture-series-c-cda-and-openemr-everything-you-need-to-know/19796)

In the middle of the video the same problem occurs.  However the video skips whatever steps were taken to solve the problem.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Thanks.

**OpenEMR Version**
I'm using OpenEMR version 7.0.0(2)

**Browser**: 
I'm using: Firefox

**Operating System**
I'm using: Ubuntu 22.04

**Search**
Did you search the forum for similar questions? Yes
This question is almost identical but there isn't any resolution in it. [https://community.open-emr.org/t/bulk-export-cdda-carecoordination-module/19714](https://community.open-emr.org/t/bulk-export-cdda-carecoordination-module/19714)

**Logs**
Did you check the logs? 
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All