Cant start openemr

Hi Guys #
Cam to the p[oint i am getting message,
Warning : mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘openemr’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\ADODB_mysqli_log.php on line 191

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: mysqli_query(): Argument #1 ($mysql) must be of type mysqli, bool given in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\drivers\adodb-mysqli.inc.php:788 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\drivers\adodb-mysqli.inc.php(788): mysqli_query(false, 'SET NAMES ‘utf8…’, 0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb.inc.php(1263): ADODB_mysqli->_query('SET NAMES ‘utf8…’, false) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\adodb.inc.php(1241): ADOConnection->_Execute('SET NAMES ‘utf8…’, false) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\ADODB_mysqli_log.php(60): ADOConnection->Execute('SET NAMES ‘utf8…’, false) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\sql.inc(58): ADODB_mysqli_log->ExecuteNoLog('SET NAMES ‘utf8…’) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\globals.php(268): require_once(‘C:\xampp\htdocs…’) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\login\login.php(28): require_once(‘C:\xampp\htdocs…’) #7 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\vendor\adodb\adodb-php\drivers\adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 788
I dont know what happened to this computer, because its one of my friends
I tried clearing cookie like suggested, but still nothing.
I had to reintsall xampp, then i copied htdocs and my sql folder
Can anybody can guide me what could be wrong

TIA

So I think for version 6 you’ll want to follow these instructions if you’re going to install using xampp for windows.

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_6.0.0_Windows_Installation

In the part where it says to check your PHP setting, you’ll want to open up the config file PHP.ini and compare the settings against this list.

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ#What_are_the_correct_PHP_settings_.28can_be_found_in_the_php.ini_file.29.3F

1 Like

Hi Guys, i forgot to mention, it was fully working installation for last three years, somebody from reception just touch it and feck it up. That is not new installation, i need to get it working with database recoverred, anybody can help?

What version are you running? Did you save a backup recently?

I think so version 6, i dont know if they made backup recently

may be try this tutorial