Can't make an encounter

Hello. I need some help. I’m a Newbie.

Situation
When I click the name at the calendar in a newly installed OpenEMR, I get this

Query Error

ERROR: query failed: SELECT title FROM lists WHERE type=‘allergy’ AND activity=1 AND ( enddate IS NULL OR enddate=’’ OR enddate > NOW() ) AND pid=?

Error: Incorrect DATE value: ‘’

/var/www/html/openemr/library/clinical_rules.php at 305:sqlStatement
/var/www/html/openemr/interface/patient_file/summary/demographics.php at 50:allergy_conflict(1,new,administrator)

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 5.0.2

Browser:
I’m using: Chrome

Operating System
I’m using: Windows 10 but my server is a remote Ubuntu 20.04

Logs
Did you check the logs? Was there anything pertinent in them? Paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability
I don’t know how to check logs. Please give me a link on how to do this. Thanks.

hi @dmajr, have you installed patch 3?

Yes it didn’t work. Apparently, the documentation at https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Downloads mentions that I can only use up to MySql v8.0.15. The one I have on my server is v8.0.20. Instead of downgrading MySQL, somebody made a patch for me so OpenEMR could support the latest version of MySQL. It’s working now but I still can’t find how to start making entries like chief complaint, HPI, physical exam and write a prescription. I’m reading the documentation but it seems they are describing a previous version of OpenEMR.