Can't login, get "Site ID is missing from session data!"

Situation
Describe your problem here, Can go to login page, but when login, get “Site ID is missing from session data!” Problem started after running backup of openemr from the administration section, left it running, forgot about it, and left office. Next day when returned to office, could not get computer out of sleep and had to reboot. Afterwards unable to get past login page. I have started, restarted, and rebooted instance. I’m a novice with no skills coding or server skills. Please help if possible. Thank you in advance. Damian Lue

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 5.02

Browser:
Firefox

Operating System
Windows 10 on local computers, openemr server, linux standard version hosted on AWS

Logs
Did you check the logs? Do not know how to perform this task.
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

Also cleared browser cache on Firefox and chrome. Tried logging on from ipad and a chromebook, cleared cache, but unable to get pass login stage, “Site ID is missing from session data!”

TypeError: a.default.detectStore(…) is undefined

from console, not sure if this helps

Sounds like the restore got corrupted. Best bet is to restore backup from command line.
You’ll need to pre process the openemr backup tar to pull out the database sql backup because I believe there are two zips. One for the directory backup and one for the database.

Perhaps one of our community members or vendor would be so kind to help you out if this is beyond your skillset.

Welcome to openemr community.

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for your response. Yes, it is well beyond my skillset, but willing to learn and get help. D

Where is OpenEMR installed/deployed? On your local computer or in AWS?

This happened to us on a Linux platform - our computer updated PHP from 7.1 to 7.2 when using OpenEMR 5.02. Tech was able to fix by down dating back to 7.1 then no issue. I might be completely off base with this but…