I have trouble creating new patient.
Nothing happens when I try making one.
I tried clearing cache but it didn’t work.
I am using Open EMRv5.0.0 with Chrome and Microsoft Edge but nothing works.
And I just noticed that it loads much faster on Microsoft Edge.
Hoping someone can help.
EDIT: SOLVED ISSUE!
Okay, after sifting through all related issues here in the community.
This one did the trick for me,
- Go to xampp control panel
- Click on mysql config
- Edit my.ini
- Change into the following settings
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend
innodb_log_group_home_dir = “/xampp/mysql/data”
innodb_log_arch_dir = “/xampp/mysql/data”
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1
- Once done, save. Stop MySQL. Start MySQL.
Credits to the one who made it possible: