Can not add Facilites due to white screen

Situation
We have installed a fresh Openemr Software version 7.0.2 from the download page and updated the scirpts based on the Github Master class, when we try to add facilites it popsup a white blank screen where you are not able to add any facilites. Please note that I have deleted my cach and cookies prior to testing it on diffrent browser.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 7.0.3-dev

Browser:
I’m using: Tried multiple browser Fire Fox, Google Chrome and MS Edge

Operating System
I’m using: hosting it via Cpanel Cloud based linuex system

Logs shows no error

Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /home/caqu79qe/public_html/simulation.skmcsimcenter.site/interface/usergroup/facility_admin.php on line 22
[08-Apr-2024 20:16:29 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “AclMain” not found in /home/caqu79qe/public_html/simulation.skmcsimcenter.site/interface/usergroup/facilities_add.php:22
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /home/caqu79qe/public_html/simulation.skmcsimcenter.site/interface/usergroup/facilities_add.php on line 22
[09-Apr-2024 05:28:15 Asia/Dubai] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “AclMain” not found in /home/caqu79qe/public_html/simulation.skmcsimcenter.site/interface/usergroup/facilities_add.php:22
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /home/caqu79qe/public_html/simulation.skmcsimcenter.site/interface/usergroup/facilities_add.php on line 22
[09-Apr-2024 05:28:20 Asia/Dubai] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “AclMain” not found in /home/caqu79qe/public_html/simulation.skmcsimcenter.site/interface/usergroup/facility_admin.php:22
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /home/caqu79qe/public_html/simulation.skmcsimcenter.site/interface/usergroup/facility_admin.php on line 22

Might be better off using Stable/Production Version 7.0.2.
7.0.3-dev is a development/beta version, not intended for clinical/production use.
Also make sure that your Cpanel environment isn’t using an outdated PHP version.
The log excerpt shown here most certainly does show PHP Fatal errors…

1 Like

Your composer is probably out of date if it can’t find the AclMain class. If you’re working off of master this would be a post better off in the development category or posting this on the main github repo as an issue.

1 Like

@Penguin8R @adunsulag Thank you all for the sugestion we where just testing the 7.0.3 -dev when are we expecting the realse of the new patch.

I will defintly post it in github about the Acl Main class.