I am reading and watching videos as quickly as I can. My eyes are strained.
I am trying to assess the feasibility of using openEMR for a group of 80 private practice psychologists who will work toward integration but not immediately.
- We are not a multidisciplinary fully integrated clinic or hospital.
- We do not yet refer to other psychologists.
- We do not share patient records.
- Will submit and manage our claims independently. (We do not have centralized billing, although we may offer this for a facility with more than one psychologist.)
- Each provider(facility) requires LogIn credentials and permission for psychologist, accountant, receptionist.
- Each psychologist (Facility Admin?) must have ability to grant and deny others psychologists and/or Super Admin access to accounts and PII and PHI .
We want control of data privacy, security and integrety with our Board serving as HIPAA admin and security officers.
Can a facility be encapsulated as a sole provider capable of privacy and independent functioning?
I hope I framed the question correctly. I was told that the multiple facility module would allow that.
I don’t want to invest a lot of resources to find out I can’t do that.
I am newb. Thank you for your patience.