Calendar: How to jump backward and forward in year?

I’ve noticed the calendar doesn’t have a way to jump backward and forward in year increment. Is there a way we can do this? Thank you.

you should see an << and >> symbol in the date widget that pops up which will move it by whole years

Mine doesn’t have the << and >>, it only has < and >. I’m using the Windows 7 with OpenEMR 5.0.0 (current version). Is there a way to modify to have this?

oh sorry, on the calendar… if you click on the name of the month it will give you an option to jump to a month up to one year ahead

Is there a way to go backward? the backward < only allows us to go one month at a time. The jump in year will be faster and a nicer function to have.

nope, that would be a new feature. on the development side @brady.miller has brought in a new date widget everywhere but here, maybe it’s tricky

Thanks. Hope this will be added in future updates.

1 Like

Is it the date widget wanted to move to diff year or button on calendar?

it’s the date widget built into the main calendar that does not support advancing to more than 1 year out and does not go back by year

If this was supported in previous ver. then if an issue happened to be opened :slight_smile: who knows.

that’s sporting :slight_smile:
don’t think it was supported in previous version…
please see #1244