I’m using OpenEMR version 7.0.0(1)

Browser:
I’m using: Google Chrome, latest

Operating System
I’m using: Ubuntu Server 20.04

Logs
Did you check the logs? no
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

When running a bulk CDDA, the following is displayed:

An error occurred

An error occurred during execution; please try again later.

Additional information:

TypeError

File:

/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/ramsey/uuid/src/Uuid.php:439

Argument 1 passed to Ramsey\Uuid\Uuid::fromBytes() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/html/openemr/src/Common/Uuid/UuidRegistry.php on line 277

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/html/openemr/src/Common/Uuid/UuidRegistry.php(277): Ramsey\Uuid\Uuid::fromBytes() #1 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/EncounterccdadispatchTable.php(631): OpenEMR\Common\Uuid\UuidRegistry::uuidToString() #2 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/EncounterccdadispatchTable.php(604): Carecoordination\Model\EncounterccdadispatchTable->getDocumentReferralParticipant() #3 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/CcdaServiceRequestModelGenerator.php(173): Carecoordination\Model\EncounterccdadispatchTable->getDocumentParticipants() #4 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/CcdaGenerator.php(162): Carecoordination\Model\CcdaServiceRequestModelGenerator->create_data() #5 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/CcdaGenerator.php(122): Carecoordination\Model\CcdaGenerator->create_data() #6 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncounterccdadispatchController.php(200): Carecoordination\Model\CcdaGenerator->generate() #7 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(71): Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->indexAction() #8 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch() #9 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #10 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(97): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #11 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/Plugin/Forward.php(138): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch() #12 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncountermanagerController.php(153): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\Plugin\Forward->dispatch() #13 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(71): Carecoordination\Controller\EncountermanagerController->indexAction() #14 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch() #15 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #16 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(97): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #17 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(132): Laminas\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch() #18 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(319): Laminas\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch() #19 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(179): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners() #20 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/laminas/laminas-mvc/src/Application.php(325): Laminas\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil() #21 /var/www/html/openemr/src/Core/ModulesApplication.php(116): Laminas\Mvc\Application->run() #22 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/index.php(73): OpenEMR\Core\ModulesApplication->run() #23 {main}"

help would be appreciated.

I don’t think I’ve ever done more than three exports so I don’t know if this is an issue due to the number of exports or something weird going on with your install.
Does one export work?

Also there were several fixes to ccda in patch 2 but unsure if it would fix your issue.

So, sometimes I can get up to 50 to export perfectly, but then the next 50 crash. It’s not consistent, but the best guess I have is that some of the charts have fields listed with NULL entries instead of an expected text. Unfortunately, I do not know enough about SQL to “fix” those patients with NULL entered instead of a “string” field.
I have run every sql_Patch since version 6.0.0 with each upgrade, but some kruft may be residing in my patient database.
Many of the charts have CDDA files created from whence I ran the batch downloads.
If there was some way to extract those CDDA files from the database, that would be a great help as well.
Mark

I’d think there would be some sort of error in php error log.

You’d have to write a script to get them via our documents controller. Our copy from documents folder but you’d need a way to associate the true ccda name to the file name which is a hash.