Bug: New Patient / Search


(Sherwin Gaddis) #1

There is a bug in the code for the New Patient / Search when in Frame mode.
I tried it in the demo and when you do a search to see if the patient exists. In the pop-up screen that shows the patients’ names, if you select the name. The system shows and error message.

Not Found

The requested URL /openemr/patient_file/summary/demographics.php was not found on this server.

interface is missing from the URL.

I tried to fix it in the dlgclose.js but don’t know where to look from there.

(ViSolve) #2


Could you please check that the below link helps