Good morning Mr. Miller,
I have the same problem in my clinic.
We are having the Blank form issue with the fee sheet. As an example I have one patient that has 7 encounters, but only 3 encounters will open the fee sheet, the other encounters will give a blank page as a result.
I tried doing some debugging but this is what I found for the working and not working one:
I tried this on 3 different browsers/computer combos: Firefox, Edge and Chrome.
The server was functioning perfectly, and is a ubuntu based amazon cloud image(14.04), with the official package of openemr and upgraded to the latest patch version.
Edit: I can also upload the apache2 logs if that helps to solve this problem.