Billing Manager missing

In today’s demo site, the billing manager appears to be missing from the Fee dropdown menu. Is there a setting to enable/disable it? thanks!
image001

hi @Bo_Wang , Admin-Config-Insurance-Simplified Demographics

@stephenwaite thank you so much for the help!
I searched around but didn’t see much documentation regarding the purposes of the simplified demographics and what it exactly does or the actual changes it have on openemr
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Administration_Globals#Simplified_Demographics_2

Is there another place where one can find more detailed documentation regarding this, or in general of those settings? Majority of the content from the wiki pages are pretty dry to read.

Hello @Bo_Wang I sympathize with your feelings re: the quality of the wiki documentation.
Many of them appear to consist of devs’ notes to themselves that are slightly expanded with a few details intended to provide enough clues for somebody to figure out what they are trying to say. And the wiki has no systematic organization to document all the features; docs are only written on topics that somebody becomes inspired to share with the world.

If you do study the simplified demographics maybe you could write up your newfound knowledge and share it with the rest of the community of users? It would be greatly appreciated!

In fact, if you write up the docs I will edit them and publish them in the wiki.
Best- Harley