As of last week the problem and medication and allergy list is missing from the dashboard

I was just informed that as of last week the problem and medication and allergy list is missing from the dashboard. This would normally show on the right side of the screen in panels.

I was also noticing that the popup Patient Issues Not Authorized for even the Administrator account for some options.

we are running 7.0.1 (1)

Is anyone else encountering this issue?

Thanks

Hi @Warren -
I’ve seen this problem in other 7.0.7(1) installs and it has been identified as a bug in that release. It should disappear when patched to 7.0.7(2).
Good luck!

• HT

Thanks for the resolution HT! I will apply the patch. Gosh I see 7.0.7(2) is the current level? I thought 7.0.1(2) was the current level?

I am behind!

Thanks HT!

Hi @Warren
TYPO ALERT! Sorry about that-- not sure how it happened but 7.0.1(2) is what I tried to write!
Even though per
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Downloads
the very latest version is 7.0.2, you still probably wouldn’t be able to install 7.0.7(2)! :slight_smile:

• HT

hi, patch 2 wasn’t released for 7.0.1 but patch 1 should’ve fixed this

recommend upgrading to 7.0.2 if possible

Should I apply the patch or just upgrade to 7.0.2? BTW HT, I knew that was a typo however I have no clue how you got 7 instead of 2? Just good dreaming? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the correction @stephenwaite I think what happened is I heard our lead dev say something resembling ‘patch to 2’ and I thought he meant ‘patch to (2)’. Apologies for any confusion!

@Warren I’m going to insist it was my lysdexia. Or I need better glasses…
Happy Holidays All!

• HT