As of last week the problem and medication and allergy list is missing from the dashboard

I was just informed that as of last week the problem and medication and allergy list is missing from the dashboard. This would normally show on the right side of the screen in panels.

I was also noticing that the popup Patient Issues Not Authorized for even the Administrator account for some options.

we are running 7.0.1 (1)

Is anyone else encountering this issue?


Hi @Warren -
I’ve seen this problem in other 7.0.7(1) installs and it has been identified as a bug in that release. It should disappear when patched to 7.0.7(2).
Good luck!

  • HT

Thanks for the resolution HT! I will apply the patch. Gosh I see 7.0.7(2) is the current level? I thought 7.0.1(2) was the current level?

I am behind!

Thanks HT!

Hi @Warren
TYPO ALERT! Sorry about that-- not sure how it happened but 7.0.1(2) is what I tried to write!
Even though per
the very latest version is 7.0.2, you still probably wouldn’t be able to install 7.0.7(2)! :slight_smile:

  • HT

hi, patch 2 wasn’t released for 7.0.1 but patch 1 should’ve fixed this

recommend upgrading to 7.0.2 if possible

Should I apply the patch or just upgrade to 7.0.2? BTW HT, I knew that was a typo however I have no clue how you got 7 instead of 2? Just good dreaming? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the correction @stephenwaite I think what happened is I heard our lead dev say something resembling ‘patch to 2’ and I thought he meant ‘patch to (2)’. Apologies for any confusion!

@Warren I’m going to insist it was my lysdexia. Or I need better glasses…
Happy Holidays All!

  • HT

Hello Community,

We also have had the “Patient Issues Not Authorized” issue ever since installing 7.0.1. We patched to 7.0.2 and now to 7.0.2 Patch 1 and the issue still persists.

The Admin > Features > “Specific Application” is set to None. We do see this message in the log file:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/interface/patient_file/summary/stats.php:137\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/interface/patient_file/summary/stats.php on line 137

PHP Warning: Undefined variable $ISSUE_TYPES in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/openemr/interface/patient_file/summary/stats_full.php on line 30, referer:

Does anyone have any guidance or suggestions on what can be checked?

Jonathan Coreil

I saw this post:

I finally figured it out. In the Admin, Config/Globals. Under features and specific application was set to IPPF. Once I set that back to None. I was able to access Patient Issues again.

Check it.

Ours was not set to anything. I had stumbled upon that not as well and out of desperation, did change to IPPF then changed it back, it didn’t help.

I’m digging through the code and the error, it’s like my $ISSUE_TYPE variable is not being set. I found a comment that it’s set in a list from another PHP file and will trace that back after I get some sleep.

Sorry to inundate everyone but I figured out my issue.

The Issue Type list was empty. So, the diagnoses tab was not rendering.