Approximate costs and effort for a simple install

**Name of Company
patient led oncology

**Job Title
Project manager

**Job Description
I represent a number of integrative cancer clinics looking to capture data on their treatments to show to future patients and medical journals the efficacy of integrated treatments. We are looking to install open EMR into a number of clinics starting with one in Spain and are keen for an estimation of cost and time

Required Skills
Experience overseeing open EMR implementation

Preferred Skills
Project management and ideally configuration experience

*Responsibilities
Initially cost up an simple installation. We need a very simple install, patient details, treatments, medical billing, blood work/labs tracking.

Benefits
To be discussed. We are close to near cures to many terminal cancers. So chance to be involved with something significant.

We are patient collaboration with the worlds leading integrative oncology clinics - with the biggest clinics in Australia, India and Spain signed up. We are already tracking result on a pilot system built on Google sheets and abbey some excellent data already.

For more information
Replace this paragraph with a link to your job posting, or contact information

Our Company, Omega Systems Group would be delighted to discuss your OpenEMR needs with you and provide you with a proposal that fits your requirements and budget. Please take the time to review our website to get a sense of who we are as a company and contact me to further discuss.

Mario J. Soverall
msove@omegasystemsgroup.com
404-710-2160

www.omegasystemsgroup.com

I am Kriya Naidu, a freelance programmer. I have worked with Online EMR and got them set up with the OpenEMR application. Please feel free to check out their demo site (USER: demouser, PASS: demopass). To discuss further details please contact me at kriyanaidu7@gmail.com