"Allows E-Sign on the entire encounter" is not showing in reports

My original set up in globals for e-Sign was “Allows E-Sign on the entire encounter”. Recently I was preparing a patient records request and noticed no signature block for the encounters in the report. I can see the signature block within the encounter in OpenEMR but not in a report. This is a problem because it appears as if I did not sign my work historically in the printed report.

I do see signature blocks in reports if “Allows E-Signing Individual Forms” is selected. For the time being I have switched to Allows E-Signing Individual Forms and have signed each block. This is time consuming. And it will only apply to the encounters I am recently working on forward. So, it is not a fix for reports including my past encounters where I was E-Signing the entire encounter.

I would rather select “Allows E-Sign on the entire encounter” rather than “Allows E-Signing Individual Forms”. Is there a reason why, when “Allows E-Sign on the entire encounter” is selected in Globals, the signature block for signing the entire encounter does not show up in a report?

Thanks, --Craig