Ajax error using the dynamic finder using rel-502

Hi everyone. I’ve been working on a custom upgrade and I have been troubleshooting an issue. It appears that datatables is giving me an Ajax error when I use the dynamic finder on a pretty consistent basis.

when I use the development tool for firefox to see the response that is throwing this error I see:

I can click OK, find a patient, but if I search for another patient the error pops up again with the same response using the Firefox debugging tool.

I can reproduce this error using the rel-502 branch as well, it just happens more often with my custom branch which does have another Datatable library but it only gets called by seperate modules I have.

Any ideas of what this can be? The error message is Site ID is missing from session data!

I’m using Ubuntu 16.04

This is also happening when I make ajax calls using other customizations that use Datatables

@growlingflea,

Datatable did not getting expected Json therefore your getting that error. Some column might be missing need to debug the code resolve the issue.

I understand that. It seems that I am losing the certificate, which may account for the error “Site ID is Missing”. I need to figure out why this is happening.

1 Like

I figured it out. It turns out that the max_post time in my php.ini file was too low. I increased it and now it seems to be working as expected.