Adminstration => Layouts => Edit Layout => Encounter preview >> Warns of missing file(s)

I have installed the latest stable 5.0.1 release in a sandbox. I am running CentOS6/Apache2.2/MySQL5.6/PHP5.6. I have it configured to the point in which I can checkout and bill a patient.

In exploring the forms creation features I came across the following error:
_ Warning: include_once(/var/www/openemr/interface/forms/LBTptreq/view.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/openemr/interface/patient_file/encounter/view_form.php on line 18_

_ Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/var/www/openemr/interface/forms/LBTptreq/view.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/openemr/interface/patient_file/encounter/view_form.php on line 18_

I would like some hints on how to effectively correct the cause of this missing files condition.

Am I missing a patch?
In researching I noticed that there is a patch, but I wonder is that patch is already part of 5.0.1 or do I need to install it to correct the missing files

Adding more information:
I Installed the patch (3) and noticed that none of those files affected the symptoms

This condition happens every time I request to see the preview of the following forms:

Physician Request
Referral
Patient Request
Legal
I noticed that the files the script view_form.php tries to load in line 18 of that script are missing together with any directory of the form /interface/forms/LBT* and there is only a directory openemr/interface/forms/LBF/

Any suggestions as to what is going on?
Kind regards,
NesZ

hi @NesZ, think you found a bug, openemr/add_transaction.php at rel-501 · openemr/openemr · GitHub

looks like when the title exists need to remove the transaction option value suffix

1 Like

Hi @stephenwaite,
This condition happens for the referral and also for the Physician Request, Patient Request, and Legal forms; each one calls an LBT (followed by the _phreq, _ref, _legal), but there is no directories under the interface/forms directory that contain the files that it calls for in the include_once line to stream.
Hope that helps to further clarify.:confused: