Adding Notes to the Patient Ledger

Does anyone know if there is a way to add administrative notes to the patient ledger? Some practices are using the patient ledger instead of invoices or as an invoice. But they are wanting to add administrative notes like in the image.
Is there a way to do this?

Hi @juggernautsei,
Reg adding Administrative notes, when will this be added? Is it when the encounter is being billed or at the time of encounter creation?
If the Administrative notes will be added at billing then we can add a column to the billing table and store the result or we can add a field in encounter screen and add administrative notes there. Then we can retrieve the data to patient ledger.

Thanks,
ViSolve

I will find out and get back to you.

The administrative note will be added at the time of being billed. Not the encounter creation. So add a column to the billing table please sir.

Hi @juggernautsei,

For creating a column in billing table run the following query,
ALTER TABLE billing ADD COLUMN administration_notes TEXT DEFAULT NULL;
in the MySQL Terminal or in PhpMyAdmin.

Additionally, some code changes need to be done for storing/retrieving the administration notes in Billing.

Thanks,
ViSolve

What about option to add notes at the time of encounter creation?

Thanks,
Damir

@damir.skenderovic
I am not understanding your question.
At the time of the encounter, there are many places to add system notes. There are places to add billing notes and so forth. What note are you trying to add at the time of the encounter?

Sorry for being unclear… There was question at beginning "Does anyone know if there is a way to add administrative notes to the patient ledger? "
Then there were 2 options “when will this be added? Is it when the encounter is being billed or at the time of encounter creation?”
I was interested in option to add notes to patient ledger at time of encounter creation… Does anyone figured out solution for that?

Once again sorry for the confusion and thanks in advance

Damir

This has not been done. The request was not funded.
Would you like to sponsor the project?