About the Support category

Oh no! Something has gone wrong, post your support questions here.

Use this category if you’re receiving an error or something is not working as expected.

2 Likes

I have been using this Demo for teaching purposes for a while now but today I experienced something really unusual. When my students attempted to log in, many of them saw this site in Japanese. Some were prompt to change to English while others could not. Some kept having difficulty with the generic password. These are issues I’ve never experienced before. Please help

I don’t know what else to do right now. We are a nonprofit in NC. About 2 months ago our cfo experienced something traumatic in his life and just disappeared!! We are working hard and providing for our people but we have NO IDEA how to succesfully bill through NCTRACKS. They sent us to this community to find a way to get the log in information for OpenEMR which is the EMR we are/were using. Can Anyone Out There Please Help us??!!! We are drowning and our people are the toughest populations and need us to be able to guy gas to get to them.

We have his email and logins for our google workspace. this is the account he would have been using. We also got a billing service and they cannot get Vaya billed for without knowing this information. If I am doing this wrong please tell me how to do it right!