arnabnaha wrote on Sunday, November 14, 2010:
I did a fresh install of openemr 4.0 and started creating a new site this time.
1. I ran the localhost/openemr/setup.php script in the web browser.
2. I entered my site ID of choice in the page which came.
3. i clicked next.
4. in the next page everything green with permissions and stuff came up and i pressed continue.
5. in the next page i clicked on have setup create a database.
6. i clicked continue
7. In the next page a form came up, i filled it properly with a new database name, i kept the login name of database and password same as in sqlconf file. i entered the user name as " admin", password as "pass" and group name as " my practice name"
8. i clicked continue
9. then the following appeared as step 3 of setup:
Connecting to MySQL Server… OK.
Creating site directory…OK.
Creating database… OK.
Creating user with permissions for database… OK.
Reconnecting as new user… OK.
After this nothing happens…it doesnt moves to the next step 4.
When i go to my web directory, i find a new site folder created under sites. and also a mysql database created with the name i gave in mysql/data folder.
when i try login with the site name, it just doesnt allow me to cross the login page. it gets diplayed repeatedly even after pressing login. (doesnt even shows wrong username or anything). i cant understand whats happening. i guess the new site creation isnt complete.