Weno eRx developer call

juggernautsei wrote on Tuesday, February 21, 2017:

The Weno eRx service is progressing. I would like some help if possible from other bright minds out there. The REST API is up and running. I have attached a sample code file for those who want to build their own interface.

Use this link to sign up for the free service. http://www.openmedpractice.com/os/eRx-Sign-Up The account number in the code is for testing purposes and will return a transaction code but will not send to any pharmacy. The test pharmacy name has to be there for a successful test.

Here is the up for grabs code that we have so far..
The above code is built on the 5.0 code base. In the zip file, there is a weno.zip. Take that file and place it in the interface/weno folder. The other three zips are tables for the database.
Database Add
ALTER TABLE users ADD weno_prov_id VARCHAR(15) NULL AFTER newcrop_user_role;
Add ntx rTx and txDate to the prescriptions table.
Not going to put it on github yet, I want to do it after base interface is completed.

There are more things out there that we know about and we are looking for the community to enlighten us on what needs to be done.

MD-Support thanks for the catch. Updated the link.

mdsupport wrote on Wednesday, February 22, 2017:

Link for signing up should not include last character (period). Here is the fixed link.

juggernautsei wrote on Monday, February 27, 2017:

UPDATE:

This project is going full steam ahead. I believe that within the next two weeks. It should be ready for consumers of the service.

We had sign up over the weekend. Thankyou all!