Weno broken

Just sent another same script…

Looks like we got it Sherwin. I edited the zip and facility causing parsing errors in practice settings. I’m thinking 40 characters is max length for address line but not sure. Probably need to track that down and zip+4 is standard business practice so you may wish to check with Weno LLC. for them loosening that restriction. Here is what we were striving:

I’m thinking of adding a help panel to the prescriptions to explain possible invalid results so folks don’t scratch their heads too much:) So last PR commit works and I will mark this solved if one, I can figure out how! and two, it’s okay by you.
Thanks for hanging in there with me and many folks are going to thank you for this feature.

Note: Each script sent will display a message in Send Complete in case of batch send to help determine a problem drug.

We made a good team. I needed you on the other side of this and I am glad it was you and not none tech to work out what I can’t see. In my environment, it worked perfect but I knew it was coming that it was not going to work out there and I was not going to be on the other side to troubleshoot.

Yes, if we could publish all of this that would be great. It would help anyone that comes after us.
I like the “Send Complete” message. I never thought I had it all the answers. I was just trying to get this started and looking for Rock Stars like you to help build this into a real feature.

It would be great to have you on the proxy server side. I am very limited to my knowledge. I have no formal training and I know what I don’t know. I am blessed to have gotten this far and I know I need more knowledgeable coders than myself.