Weekly Conference Call

fsgl wrote on Saturday, December 19, 2015:

So close, yet so far.

Thank you & Harley for the valiant effort.

Time to get some sleep; otherwise everyone will have big, fat bags under OU.

I’m certain everything will work out (just not this year).

tmccormi wrote on Sunday, December 20, 2015:

Next Release:
Plan a “quick” release before 1/1/16. The version will be dependent on what
is required for MU2 certification. Not sure how to increment version if we
do another modular certification. Plan to discuss with Tony.
As long as we just roll the 3rd digit we are fine. I always official
certify using only the first two ie: 4.3 for MU.

Tony McCormick

Please be aware that e-mail communication can be intercepted in
transmission or misdirected. Please consider communicating any sensitive
information by telephone. The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential. If you are NOT the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately with a copy to hipaa-security@mrsb-ltd.com and
destroy this message.

bradymiller wrote on Monday, December 21, 2015:

Hi Tony,

To confirm:
If we certify OpenEMR for Modular again(with all the new certified items), we should then keep it to 4.2.x?

-brady

tmccormi wrote on Tuesday, December 22, 2015:

I think that is fine, but I will ask Milton what he thinks. Does it
matter?

Tony

Please be aware that e-mail communication can be intercepted in
transmission or misdirected. Please consider communicating any sensitive
information by telephone. The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential. If you are NOT the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately with a copy to hipaa-security@mrsb-ltd.com and
destroy this message.

bradymiller wrote on Tuesday, December 22, 2015:

Hi Tony,
Need to know this for planning next release which plan to go out prior to 1/1/2016. It sounds like 4.2.1 is ok, but I don’t want to spend the time prepping release (making wiki docs,branching code etc.) unless I am sure that 4.2.1 will be ok(ie. I do not want to find out after investing the resources to prep it for 4.2.1 that it needs to be 4.3.0…).
-brady
OpenEMR

juggernautsei wrote on Saturday, December 26, 2015:

Is there a meeting this today?

aethelwulffe wrote on Saturday, December 26, 2015:

Well, I for one am logging onto the phone conference in 47 minutes. Pri-or-i-tie for to-day!

aethelwulffe wrote on Saturday, December 26, 2015:

It’s 2:10, not hearing anyone else on.

aaricpittman wrote on Saturday, January 02, 2016:

Hi,

Was wondering when the next call will be? Dialed in today but no one was on.

Thanks,

• aaric

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, January 02, 2016:

Hi Aaric,

Sorry. I usually try to make the Saturday conference calls (and I think Tony tries to make the Wednesday conference calls), but have been traveling last two weekends. Next Saturday is definitely on, however most of the time will probably be taken up by OEMR organization stuff:
https://sourceforge.net/p/openemr/discussion/oemr_501c3/thread/64e9c4d4/?limit=25&page=1#5521

-brady
OpenEMR

aaricpittman wrote on Sunday, January 03, 2016:

Hey Brady,

No worries. I figured given the close proximity to the holidays that there would probably not be a call. Is there one day that is more development related?

Thanks,
Aaric

bradymiller wrote on Tuesday, January 05, 2016:

Hi Aaric,

The topics generally depend on who shows up for the calls. Generally, if there is more than one developer on the call, then it does at least contain some development related topics.

-brady
OpenEMR

aethelwulffe wrote on Tuesday, January 05, 2016:

It is a fact that OEMR will be totally hogging this Saturday’s call. That said, I am pretty sure that anyone here can suggest a date/time for a call and use the system for a specific need, or for a regular ongoing project. I would also suggest that other regular or frequent conferences using other systems that allow video and whiteboards could and probably should start being used.
About this Saturday, I ask that folks NOT USE SPEAKERPHONE, and preferably utilize a high-quality or wired headset with a MUTE function. Feedback tends to cause serious issues. We will be conducting interviews and trying to hit a number of related topics in a concise fashion.
Tony indicated there is no specific limit to the number of attendees, but pretty please be already on the line when 11:00AM PST rolls around. We don’t want things interrupted every time someone else joins.
We can resume normal chaos after this meeting :slight_smile:

aethelwulffe wrote on Saturday, January 23, 2016:

Bumping the thread.
No sticky topics here.
…getting lonely on the call.

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, January 23, 2016:

Hi Art,
Very odd. I was also on the call for ten minutes or so by myself.
-brady

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, January 30, 2016:

Hi Everybody,

This is a reminder of the next conference call this Saturday at 11:00 am PST(ie. tomorrow). More details on the call (ie. number to call etc.) can be found here:
http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Weekly_Conference_Call_Details

As usual, the agenda is wide open and the call is open to all. If want to get a topic discussed feel free to let us know in advance (or make it a surprise).

thanks,
-brady
OpenEMR

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, February 13, 2016:

Hi Everybody,

This is a reminder of the next conference call this Saturday at 11:00 am PST(ie. tomorrow). More details on the call (ie. number to call etc.) can be found here:

As usual, the agenda is wide open and the call is open to all. If want to get a topic discussed feel free to let us know in advance (or make it a surprise).

thanks,
-brady
OpenEMR

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, February 13, 2016:

Hi,
The conference call tomorrow will begin with the OEMR board meeting, which is open to the public, and I am guessing will last 30 minutes or so.
-brady

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, February 20, 2016:

Hi Everybody,

thanks,
-brady
OpenEMR

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, February 27, 2016:

Hi Everybody,

thanks,
-brady
OpenEMR