Vitals form - data entry fields are resized

Hi there,

We are on v6.0.0 on Win Server and I have noticed that when there are several entries to Vitals form, fields for new data entry are resized and very small.

Picture is worth thousands words so check out print screen

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Hi Damir,

I was able to replicate the issue in one of the demo farm OpenEMR interfaces from my chrome web browser.

This table that you’re seeing should be generated by the following php file given the specified input after the ?

/openemr/interface/patient_file/encounter/load_form.php?formname=vitals

In the style section you’ll see the following

.currentvalues { padding-right: 5px; text-align: left; } .....

This isn’t really my area of expertise, so I may be completely wrong, but maybe a first step might be to try to increase that padding number from 5 pixels to something higher. It might force the column to have a fixed minimum length that it won’t decrease past as the table columns get narrower as more data is added.

Hi Rachel,

Thanks a lot for confirmation. I was also looking at openemr\interface\forms\vitals but I was not able to find anything that could help - it is obviously beyond my knowledge :slight_smile:

On the other hand this makes really hard for end users to execute this simple task (entering vitals for patients) that is done on daily basis…

Perhaps @brady.miller could help?

Thanks for help

@damir.skenderovic
For a reason an input is being used to try and hold width. It won’t in a table.
Try editing interface/forms/vitals/templates/vitals/general_new.html around L-74 add min-width: 6rem; or an appropriate value.

.currentvalues {
        padding-right: 5px;
        text-align: left;
        min-width: 6rem;
    }
2 Likes

It is ok now, thanks a lot @sjpadgett !!

All the best

1 Like