Vitals Error in 6.0.1

Hi all,

I have recently have established my OpenEMR database and I and my coworkers are having so issues with the vitals section. We are getting the following error message :

Warning: Undefined array key “vitalsStringFormat” in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\sites\default\documents\smarty\main%%E3^E36^E364895E%%vitals_textbox.tpl.php on line 41

I have gone to the file which this error point to and on line 41 it says the following:
$this->_smarty_include(array(‘smarty_include_tpl_file’ => ‘vitals_historical_values.tpl’, ‘smarty_include_vars’ => array(‘useMetric’ => false,‘vitalsValue’ => $this->_tpl_vars[‘vitalsValue’],‘results’ => $this->_tpl_vars[‘results’],‘vitalsStringFormat’ => $this->_tpl_vars[‘vitalsStringFormat’])));

I am not sure how to resolve this error. I have been looking through the community for something similar but I have not seen a post about this yet. Im sorry if this has been posted.

Best,

Rupak

You probably need to clear your smarty cache under Administration->Clinic->Calendar (there’s a button to clear the cache).

@adunsulag Thank you for getting back to me about my issue. I have tried to clear the cache unfortunately that did not fix my situation. Ill keep digging and see if I set something wrong somewhere. Thanks for your time and help!

What’s your setting for user debug in Admin->Globals->Logging ?

@stephenwaite Sorry for getting back to you now about this. I have taken a screenshot and it looks like its “none” what should this setting be set to?

Best,

Rupak
Capture

can you check your php settings?

@stephenwaite I apologize I am not sure what the file path is to get to the php.ini file. Sorry I have been trying to locate it but haven’t been able to find it.

Rupak

for GNU/Linux try /var/log/apache2/error.log

I am on a windows machine

prob something like C:\xampp\php\php.ini

@stephenwaite I have listed all my PHP settings below. I have updated anything that didn’t match the link you sent me. You can see in bold what I changed the values to.

; short_open_tag
; Default Value: On
; Development Value: Off
; Production Value: Off

max_execution_time=120
I changed it to 60

max_input_time=-1

;max_input_vars = 1000
I changed it to 3000

memory_limit=512M

display_errors=On
I changed it to Off

log_errors=On

post_max_size=40M
I changed it to 30M

file_uploads=On

upload_max_filesize=40M
I changed it to 30M

; error_reporting
; Default Value: E_ALL
; Development Value: E_ALL
; Production Value: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED

;mysqli.allow_local_infile = On

nice, I think it was the display_errors so after you restart xampp you should be good to go

@stephenwaite Thank you so much!

1 Like

If I may ask is there a way to delete facilities. We are using Openemr in a simulation center at the university and I accidentally created an extra clinic. I can not seem to find the delete button.

Best,

Rupak

since it’s such a sensitive table you have to manually do it in the db