Undefined variable: group_fields after install

Please anyone can help me with the problem. I have installed openemr 5.0 sucessfully but when I came to New Patient there was an notice: (I’m just a user so I really confused about that):

And in the Flow Chart module, it also have some notice like:

Notice: Undefined index: form_provider in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/openemr/interface/patient_tracker/patient_tracker.php on line 47
Notice: Undefined index: form_facility in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/openemr/interface/patient_tracker/patient_tracker.php on line 56
Notice: Undefined index: form_apptstatus in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/openemr/interface/patient_tracker/patient_tracker.php on line 234
Notice: Undefined index: list_backup_id in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/openemr/library/options.inc.php on line 268
Notice: Undefined index: edit_options in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/openemr/library/options.inc.php on line 280
Notice: Undefined index: edit_options in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/openemr/library/options.inc.php on line 306
Notice: Undefined index: form_id in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/openemr/library/options.inc.php on line 308

Hi @Khanh_Ngan ,

Ensure you set the php settings (and restart apache after you do):
http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ#What_are_the_correct_PHP_settings_.28can_be_found_in_the_php.ini_file.29.3F

In this case, the issue is the display_errors should be set to off(note that notices can be ignored and they will instead go to your php log).

-brady

Solved this by applying Changes to php.ini settings:

Using the Notepad++, edit the error reporting on line 445 from E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT to E_COMPILE_ERROR|E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR|E_ERROR|E_CORE_ERROR and save.