Unable to acess OpenEMR after upgrade to Ubuntu 22.04

Unfortunately I decided to upgrade my servers to Ubuntu 22.04 LTS on this past Friday and immediately
I was met with a whit screen. I had been using version 7-0.0 with the 02 patch without any issues.
Fortunately I had backed up 52GIG of data including Apache Configuration files. Since I thought
the problem was the upgrade, I reinstalled Ubuntu Server 20.04 with the updates. Same issue.
I am not even able to access the installation screen. On one occasion I was able to get a login prompt
and then tried to access again with same result. The screen is white. Not even messages. I tried installing on Debian 11, I was able to go through the whole process of installation but when I tried to login again, → white screen. Basically, I have no system. Has anyone experienced this?
Thank sto anyone with ideas.
PS: I know, the logs. Not available after reinstalling the OS.

So the logs are completely empty? Even with the white screen you are not seeing any errors in the logs? Is there a mismatch between your apache user and the file permissions for your OpenEMR installation?

Good evening gents.

After some forensics it all boiled down to a line
in the php.ini file as shown below.

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED

The offending culprit, an extra parameter. The above line is the one
recommended in the installation guide. Well, it does not work as planned
in the newer installations of Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS. At least, that has
been my experience.

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED

The above line solved the problem. I still have to test the restored database
but it should work. Of course, i had to reinstall Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS.

And one more thing, the current version of Ubuntu Server 23.04 does not
work either, and I believe it is that it uses php-8.1.

If anybody in the community has it working, let me know.

And thanks Stephen.

So the above line let you see the errors? Or the above line is what was giving you your white screen?