Transactions

blankev wrote on Friday, May 23, 2014:

This sounds like another solution to my problem. BUT, I don not understand how to proceed. Where do I find REF as key?

Just need to know how to make the choice… I canchange the Referral default that is used now and give it another name, something like Referral1.php

blankev wrote on Saturday, May 24, 2014:

Well you hit a fragile spot. I did look into to …/main/…/left_nav.php file and spotted where the refer makes its decision to send you to refercare.php.

I did some tweaking and discovered it had to be loaded through Login screen. Otherwise the “new” menu does not show.

I did some things wrong and was not able to make a new working entry to any changed information in Refer.php or refercare.php

Since I am not interested in a referal through “Refercare” and probably can’t get Rod to tell me how to change the resulting refer letter, I will stick for the time being with a restore of my files from before my failed exercise, and that is taking place right now.

If time permits I keep you updated. Now what is you Bitcoin account. I have some left… 0.004513 to be precise.

fsgl wrote on Saturday, May 24, 2014:

Disregard ReferCare.org. No reason to have others do stuff that you can do better yourself.

I understand the most notorious use of Bitcoins is the acquisition of illegal drugs. Fairly content without pharmaceutical help. No debit from your account would be required.