Track Anything form not working after reinstalling OpenEMR


(Robb Rich) #1

Hi,
A few weeks ago I did a full re-install of our EMR because of some issues we were experiencing. Since this re-install, our custom Track Anything form is no longer displaying saved values, and the database is no longer storing the values with an incremental id - they are all being entered as id ‘0’.

I have checked the view.php file and everything is the same as the previous version we had and links to the correct table and columns.

When I try to make the table have the ‘id’ set to ‘primary’ I can only enter one value set and then it gives me an error.

Thanks
Robb