Tiny installation problem

Hi all, I have installed OpenEMR latest version to try, but although the installation itself went fine, no logged errors, the only thing I get now is a blank screen at localhost/openemr/interface/login/login.php?site=default.
I tried a search but no luck so far. Does it have to do with php72 module? All dependencies seem OK…
OEMR Version 5.0.1.4
Mysql server 5.7.22
Apache24
ServerOS : FreeBSD 11.1

the apache error log says:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Doctrine\Common\Annotations\token_get_all() in /var/www/openemr/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/TokenParser.php:56\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/openemr/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/PhpParser.php(57): Doctrine\Common\Annotations\TokenParser->__construct(’<?php namespace…’)\n#1 /var/www/openemr/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/AnnotationReader.php(415): Doctrine\Common\Annotations\PhpParser->parseClass(Object(ReflectionClass))\n#2 /var/www/openemr/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/AnnotationReader.php(334): Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationReader->collectParsingMetadata(Object(ReflectionClass))\n#3 /var/www/openemr/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/AnnotationReader.php(214): Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationReader->getClassImports(Object(ReflectionClass))\n#4 /var/www/openemr/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annota in /var/www/openemr/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/TokenParser.php on line 56

well , in reply to my own post, part of the problem turned out to be a missing php72-tokenizer module. So now the login page shows but with no image and no css styling. Logging in works but gives a 404 not found ergrrror for …main.php. Must be a Apache configuration problem or a permission thing on the directories. Does anyone have experience with a FreeBSD configuration?