'T & T DRUG' won't send but 'T AND T' DRUG will - GUI problems also

Situation
Physician could not get prescription to go through until I changed the ‘&’ ampersand to ‘AND’ ; however, I think prescriptions previously went through with the ampersand so I’m not entirely sure what the issue is.

The window needs some work. Staff complain that they put a prescription in and then instead of clicking save in the top left corner they keep mistakenly clicking ‘ADD’ in the bottom right and then lose their work.

Weno error messages are confusing. The message says in big letter send complete, then in small letters it gives “transaction unsuccessful” and often cannot give anymore information. The problem can be as easy as a missing fax number. It would be nice if the window contained all the information being transmitted, including the pharmacy information, provider info/credentials, client information, and prescription information to be approved because this would help troubleshoot problems and ensure accuracy.

I hope this helps with future versions. You guys are awesome and when I have time to try my hand at programming, I am reminded how awesome you guys are! Thank you!

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version v5.0.1 (3)

Browser:
I’m using: chrome

Operating System
I’m using: Windows 10 connecting to Win SBS2011 (2008r2)

Logs

@Michael_Farina

I am sure that & has not gone through at any time. The Weno servers don’t like those types of characters in a Pharmacy name.

There is a techie way to see all the information that is being transmitted. On the confirmation page, right mouse click on the page and select inspect. In the console you will see all the information that is going to be transmitted. You can inspect the JSON and see what is missing before transmitting.

It was planned to build a log system but getting around to building it is a challenge. This project was build with little to no support from the community. So, it has been worked on during the weekends and in between projects.

The wind fall from the pharmaceutical has not come. It is pennies that are paid out per prescriptions and we would need millions of them to make a sizable return on the time invested in building the code.

I do thank everyone for their inputs and response to free service that Weno provides to medical professionals.

We are currently working on some improvements based on the feedback we have been getting. In the near future, we will be releasing some fixes. It would be great if you could join this part of the project and make improvements and send them in.

Cheers!

I appreciate all your efforts so I will try to see what I can do!