Special Board Meeting To Finish e-CQM's

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, April 23, 2016:

Hi Tony,

If this project were self-contained by Visolve, then the time goals would be a nice incentive. However, the community will also be involved on this in code reviews, which could cause some odd dynamics(ie. volunteer code reviewers being pressured to do code reviews quickly). Visolve is offering to do this for a reduced rate, because they wish to contribute to the project and are committed to OpenEMR becoming MU2 certified. I do agree that a significant amount needs to be spent by OEMR to ensure committment/motivation on both sides in order to get it completed as soon as possible. We agreed to the value of $3900, but it could be higher if the board thinks that is best (I definitely do not want to go lower than $3900, though, for reasons stated above).

-brady

bradymiller wrote on Saturday, April 23, 2016:

Hi Kevin,

Once Visolve begins to work on these items, then this would mean that all remaining MU2 items are being worked on:
1.A8-Clinical Decision Support: Part of proposal for Visolve to complete.
2.B5-Incorporate lab tests and values/results: Harley and Rod are very close to certifying this(I don’t know when their next planned date to test it with Infoguard is, though).
3.C1-C3.Clinical Qualities Measures: Part of proposal for Visolve to complete.
4.E2.Clinical Summaries: ZH Healthcare is scheduled to test this with Inforgard next week(no new code development is involved).
5.F2.Transmission of Immunization Registry: ZH Healthcare just passed this with Infoguard this week!(Congratulations and thank you ZH Healthcare!) They are now working on next code revision to get it into the official codebase.
6.G2.Automated Measure Calculations: Part of proposal for Visolve to complete.
7.G3.Safety Enhanced Design: Columbia University Health IT Certificate Program is planning to redo this item(the item requirements were changed, so their report last year is outdated) which is a mound of paperwork and a testing/survey of OpenEMR by several users.

Regarding a more formal statement of work/proposal, I just provided several more details on the work/proposal here:
http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Certification_Stage_II_Meaningful_Use#Estimates
Hopefully this will suffice. I can also provide any further details at the conference call if needed(I have a solid understanding of what they are needing to accomplish and how they plan to accomplish it).

-brady

visolve1995 wrote on Sunday, April 24, 2016:

Tony,

Thanks for your support. We love to do it in 8 weeks but unfortunately we have dependency on others and based on our experience and the availability of “Certification Body” we can not not commit for this time frame. However, we can assure you this wont be delayed because of ViSolve!

-Sena

fsgl wrote on Thursday, April 28, 2016:

Thank you, Sena, for your generosity. If your family is ever hungry, I’ll make Lasagne & Baklava for them.

Thanks, Brady, for the succinct presentation & careful stewardship of the community’s donations.