I’m not sure if it was on my end or not.
OS: Linux Mint
OpenEMR Version: 5.0.1(7)
It happened again today. Last patient of yesterday and first patient of today got mixed up. I noticed the visit summary box, Reason: ___ did not get mixed up. Only the custom layout/nation notes got mixed up.
Luckily I backup my data everyday. After back up my data it seemed to work again for those 2 patients. The computer I’m using is the one I have my server and data on. We also have another staff that is using another computer but she is set to billing/front desk.
I don’t think I did anything different from any other days.