Since upgrading to v6.0 I can no longer view patient documents

Situation
Since upgrading to v6.0 I can no longer view patient documents. File/directory perms are fine. Same documents load fine in previous v5.x

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version

Browser:
I use Opera but also tested in Edge & Firefox

Operating System
Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS

Logs

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Document::get_url_web() in /var/www/openemr/sites/default/documents/smarty/main/%%37^37E^37ECCAC7%%general_view.html.php:180 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/openemr/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php(1270): include() #1 /var/www/openemr/controllers/C_Document.class.php(546): Smarty->fetch() #2 /var/www/openemr/library/classes/Controller.class.php(137): C_Document->view_action() #3 /var/www/openemr/controller.php(6): Controller->act() #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/openemr/sites/default/documents/smarty/main/%%37^37E^37ECCAC7%%general_view.html.php on line 180

Might help

1 Like

Clear Smarty cache and browser cache. Menu Administration->Clinic->Calendar

1 Like

Great minds and all that right Julie?:slight_smile:

haha yea we posted at the same time :wink: Yours is a better answer though :stuck_out_tongue:

That sorted it! Thanks for such a quick reply!

My users liked the menus on the left and the split views rather than tabs. Is there any way to get the classic View/layout back?

Nope is short answer. Browsers stop supporting Frames so they had to go…

Thanks Jerry. Figured that would be the answer but had to ask.

Yep, many of our long time users were disappointed and both Brady and I tried very hard over several releases to keeps them but alas, to no avail!