Simplipied payment method

Hello please can anyone help me, In my country Nigeria, we do not have need for Insurance because everyone pays cash, and also there is no need for all the service codes like CPT4, HCPCS, ICD9, ICD10 as so on. how can i take all that away? i need a simplified payment method where the users can fill out the service rendered and the cost of the service and the sum total can be put together and payment made with receipt generated. i will gladly appreciate the help

hi @futibe, try admin->globals->appearance->Simplified Demographics

I am not sure if that is the practice for clinics everyone in Nigeria. Our clients allow insurance payment i.e NHIS, HMO etc. Having ICD10 will simplify your implementation and reduce time require d to create all the provider would need.

Hello thank you so much for the reply. Please are you in Nigeria? I am having difficulty with the payment method, Can you help with a simplified step by step processing of Patient with cash payment? Can you also help with building a simplified user interface. Would be nice to be able to get in touch with you.

Hi Futibe,

I am in Abuja, Nigeria.

Reverton.

hello thank you so much for the reply. please can i get your contact information i will like for us to discuss business. Can you customize a very simple one or two clicks user interface still with the openemr features