See Only Mine not working

juggernautsei wrote on Monday, December 19, 2016:

It was brought to my attention that the See Only Mine feature is not working as intended. I tried it in the new code where I signed in with a profile that is only assigened physician privilages and opened a patients chart. I was able to view the encounter and the soap note for that encounter which should not have been since the profile I was using did not see the patient for that encounter.

Am I thinking of this the wrong way? How is the See Mine Only feature suppose to work?

juggernautsei wrote on Monday, December 19, 2016:

I was able to solve this through the ACL’s by removing the write any encounter from the write permission and leaving the mine permission.

juggernautsei wrote on Thursday, December 22, 2016:

The solution came with a price. Now doctors can only see theirs but as we all know in a large practice, doctors see each others patients.

It was brought to my attention that now when a patient is being seen by another physician, the primary physicians notes can not be seen by the second physician.

I tried going into the patients chart and assigning the second physician. This did not produce the desired results.

What are the settings to allow the secondary physician to see the primary physicians notes during a scheduled visit?

This is very weird to run into your own thread but here I am again.

I just did an upgrade from 5.0.0(1) to 5.0.2(1).

It is Xampp install.

The provider can’t access the notes and encounter on a patient he saw yesterday.

The profile is set to see mine only and he can’t access the chart. So, I changed it to ALL and the profile still cannot access the chart.

The chart is accessible while logged in as administrator.

I went into the chart and assigned the doctor as the patient provider. That did not change anything. What am I missing?

@visolveemr

Here is my evidence. There is a lot of difference in a new install and upgrading from 5.0.0. I did adjust the permissions and was able to see the patients record.