Search or Add Patient, remove a specific checkbox from the others

Hi everyone, I want to remove the “Insurance checkbox” located in the “Search or Add Patient form”:
, Search or Add Patient

Do you know how can i remove this ,I have searched in all the files and I didn´t find the file to remove. I hope that you can help me, I will waiting for your advices.

Hi @Saul_Romero ,

Try this setting in Administration->Appearance
http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Administration_Globals#Simplified_Demographics

-brady

Thanks @brady.miller , I have used that setting but I would like to hide some checkbox , because I don´t need all. Is it possible ?

@Saul_Romero,
Yes it is possible by customizing the code in the below mentioned file
interface/new/new_comprehensive.php
We suggest that you can insert an additional condition to the sql query based on the group_name that you have to remove.

Thanks,
ViSolve

Thank you @visolveemr , that have helped me to have a better ui.
Now I want to overcome the next challenge: I uploaded some files in patient/documents/Lab Report but when I go to procedures-Lab Documents ,this is empty.

I´ve checked my database and it´s ok, do you know why I have this issue?

@Saul_Romero,
Can you please check some of the below mentioned points.

1. Check whether the folder permissions are given.
  2. Whether you can able to confirm that the uploaded file is in the location sites/default/documents/{your_patient_id}/{file_name}
  3. Please also check the generated document_id is present under the table categories_to_documents
  4. please specify your OpenEMR version .

Thanks,
ViSolve

1 Like

Is this the points :
1- All my folder have the permissions given
2- The files that I uploaded are in site/default/documents/{patient_id}/{file_name}
3-This is the content of my table categories_to_documents.
categories_to_documents
Is it ok??
4- I´m using the OpenEMR 5.0.0 version.

@Saul_Romero,
We are quite perplexed with the issue. Every data that you have shared looks good. Can you please check by debug the file interface/main/display_documents.php. Check whether you have obtained proper results after the query execution.
We also tried with OpenEMR 5.0.0, but it works fine.

Thanks,
ViSolve

Hello,

Is it possible to show checkboxes in different panel and form in different panel. If yes so how and which file i need to edit the code.
Please let me know if you have any idea regarding this.

Cheers,
Dimkap