Rx HTML not breaking correctly

I am using a copy that was downloaded from github on 11-30-2017. Whatever the latest dev was on that day.
The issue that we have come across is the Rx html is off. We have them set to print one per page. Just to cover my bases, I downloaded the github dev today and it does the same thing.
@Rod, could you tell me how to adjust the page breaks for the prescription?

I changed this to a development issue becasue I just downloaded the tip and it has the same behavior.

@brady.miller, could you please share with me what controls the page length of the prescriptions in HTML
I have posted a PR so that you can see the changes that I have added to the C_Prescription.class.php file. The change is with the function multiprint_footer(& $pdf,$p).
All of the mods were working correctly before upgrading to the 5.0.1-dev code.
What is not working correctly now is that the narcotic statement is being printed on every prescription (PDF and HTML). What makes it does that is the data overlap is what I am calling it.

The patient has three prescriptions. Two of the prescriptions are narcotics and one is not. When we print, the first script has the refill date for the second prescription at the bottom of the page. The next page the script has the refill date at the bottom of the third script and the last page repeats the second-page message.

I am hoping you can help me. But I will keep searching till I figure out tall that involved.

If they print one at a time, everything is fine.

PR

Sherwin, if you have weno enabled then try without weno enabled.

@sjpadgett
This install does not use Weno.

Also, I removed all modification from the E_Prescription.class.php file and it still displays the same way. The page breaks are off in the code.

Updated to the latest dev and all is working fine now.