Query Error ERROR: query failed: INSERT INTO `keys` (`name`, `value`) VALUES (?, ?) - Error: Duplicate entry ‘sixa’ for key ‘name’

Hi @brady.miller,

Were you able to find anything in the error logs?

Hi @brady.miller

Could you find any issues in the error-logs?
Can you help me with this or should I find a programmer?
Note: I would like to fix the problem before it gets worse and am reluctant to implement the latest update.

Hi @sjpadgett,

I need some advice, therefore I have sent you a separate email to your email address …

Thank you.

hi @rickzimm ,
Sorry for the delayed response. Didn’t find anything obvious in those logs. At this point the error appears to be secondary to a basic sql query that is not working (something that should never happen and if that is happening then would expect other strange behavior on your system). Guessing related to the connection to the mysql/mariadb server and rec getting a developer to check out your system/environment to further isolate/fix the issue.

Hi @brady.miller,

Can you do that for me?
Note: it needs to be someone with openemr knowledge.

You can try posting on the Help Wanted forum and a developer / vendor can reach out to you. Several of us are pretty tied up with finishing requirements for the ONC/MU3 certifications so your best bet might be to post on the help wanted section, either that or wait until some of the core project developers wrap things up and can get back to your issue… which could take some time.

https://community.open-emr.org/c/help-wanted/15

1 Like

hi @rickzimm, just sent you a message

@rickzimm Did you find a solution?

Collation.pdf (309.2 KB)

Please look at the attached file. In the first picture my collation looks correct but when I open up the database it looks incorrect. @stephenwaite, @sjpadgett @brady.miller

hi @tjbarr, the tables have their own collation as well

So mine is o.k. or do I need to change? I did a data dump on the cryptogen.php and there is no reason for it to go into the query that inserts a new key. I am not sure what to do now. I get the errors when I try to open billing manager.

could the collation have changed when you upgraded?

possibly. I was going to try and change it on my test site but I keep getting row to large for datatype use text or blob.

ok, those are a pain but not too difficult to fix, post the errors here and can help

[Query Error ERROR: query failed: INSERT INTO keys (name, value) VALUES (?, ?) - Error: Duplicate entry ‘sixa’ for key ‘name’](https://community.open-emr.org/t/query-error-error-query-failed-insert-into-keys-name-value-values-error-duplicate-entry-sixa-for-key-name/

Any updates on the query error above? I can’t use Billing Manager, I can’t set up Office Ally and it is causing me much grief. I tried to update the collations and it worked for some but then it messed up the connection.

I know this is extreme but if I set up a new 6.0 with a blank database and transferred my records from my current database into the new one, do you think this would work? HELP!

meant the datatype errors from your test site

I am not sure what you need. I appreciate it.

It seems to be working now. Is UTf8_general what it should be set to?

I was able to change all the collations to UTF8_general_ci. Still doesn’t work.

3 Likes