Product screen overlay issues

When I use my dropdown ICD-10 selector, the OK and Canel button are covered by the Search area.

Same thing happens with my procedure dropdown.

How can I fix this?

I did clear my browser history. I use mostly chrome but this happens in Firefox also. I’m happy to check the logs just remind me how to do it.

hi @nursejeff, have you tried it in tabs mode?

Yes @stephenwaite, it does the same thing in Tabs mode.

I thought this might be addressed by the patch-3 but alas - nothing. We cannot use the inventory feature that we have become so dependent on to track supplements

hi @mincey85, which of the drugs and products dropdowns were you using?

We arrive from the Fee menu after an encounter we choose fees>fee sheet> then click products> then the list of products appears and the previous screen “fee sheet” persists as an overlay

ok @mincey85 , change this value to 99

I don’t see what code_choices.css variable should be changed to 99, Please advise.

T

it’s the highlighted line

It was not highlighted in Edge but then I used a different browser and I see it now; thanks! just an FYI another tyro such as I has that problem. I have the files on the server to restore so we should make an appointment to handle that. Do you recall?

@stephenwaite will changing this help the ICD-10 and CPT dropdown boxes also?

1 Like

Okay done - simple!

That seems to have handled it! Thanks.

Be well!

1 Like

It did not work for cpt code and ICD-10’s. Did I need to restart my server after making those changes or adjust something else?

Hi Jeff;
I am not sure. Perhaps Steve may have some experience with that issue - it sounds a bit different than my issue. This change related directly to the fee_sheet form.

OK, I just discovered that this does not happen in Firefox, but it does happen in Chrome. I actually am running the two browsers side by side for more efficient chart review. I tried to do the billing in Firefox and it worked.

Help please.

Jeff

did you clear the cache in chrome?

Sorry @stephenwaite, I thought I had done this but did not. Yes, this fixed the problem. A bit embarrassed am I.

1 Like

Hi there;

We were supposed to follow up to get old files back into the current open emr application. I have sent a few emails with no response so I thought I would try to reach you here. Are you still able and interested in doing this?

Hi S

Tyran Minceymincey85

1m

Hi there;

We were supposed to follow up to get old files back into the current open emr application. I have sent a few emails with no response so I thought I would try to reach you here. Are you still able and interested in doing this?