Problems installing on OS X 10.13.6

Situation
Trying to install 5.0.2 or 5.x on High Sierra running on a MAC. I have MAMP 4.x running as a local development server and that all works fine. Had a little trouble, but it looks like the problem was the username and pass have to be over 11 characters in length or more. Would be nice if it said that on the install page. Got through, but then I have an error saying that:

Notice: Undefined variable: forwardIp,

and then the headers were sent with the error output to screen.

I think that is in sanitize.inc.php, line 18, function collect. You might have to set $forwardIp to an empty string or null or something to prevent that from happening when $_SERVER[‘HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR’] is empty. Getting a bunch of other notices, so I should turn off error reporting to the screen.

( ! ) Notice: Constant REPEAT_EVERY_DAY already defined in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/common.api.php on line *54*

( ! ) Notice: Constant REPEAT_EVERY_WEEK already defined in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/common.api.php on line *55*

( ! ) Notice: Constant REPEAT_EVERY_MONTH already defined in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/common.api.php on line *56*

( ! ) Notice: Constant REPEAT_EVERY_YEAR already defined in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/common.api.php on line *57*

( ! ) Notice: Constant REPEAT_EVERY_WORK_DAY already defined in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/common.api.php on line *58*

( ! ) Notice: Undefined index: lastcaldate in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/common.api.php on line *194*

( ! ) Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/common.api.php on line *228*

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: faFlag in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pnuserapi.php on line *1192*

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: collideFlag in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pnuserapi.php on line *1195*

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: listappsFlag in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pnuserapi.php on line *1198*

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: providerID in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pnuserapi.php on line *1206*

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: pc_facility in /Users/sscotti/Desktop/openemr/interface/main/calendar/modules/PostCalendar/pnuserapi.php on line *899*```

**OpenEMR Version**
I'm using OpenEMR version 5.0.2

**Browser**: 
I'm using:  Firefox

**Operating System**
I'm using:  High Sierra OS X.

**Logs**
Did you check the logs? Was there anything pertinent in them? Paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability

Hi @Stephen_Douglas_Scot ,
Ensure you have the following php settings:
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ#What_are_the_correct_PHP_settings_.28can_be_found_in_the_php.ini_file.29.3F
(and restart apache after make the changes)

Thanks. It did install. I did change those settings in php.ini before installing. Still get a few notices only really.