Problem on step 3

I’m having a problem with the installation on step 3. I keep getting this message even though I do not have an existing openemr database.

Step 3
Configuring OpenEMR…
Connecting to MySQL Server… OK.
unable to execute SQL: ‘CREATE TABLE modules ( mod_id INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, mod_name VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, mod_directory VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’, mod_parent VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’, mod_type VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’, mod_active INT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, mod_ui_name VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’’’, mod_relative_link VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’, mod_ui_order TINYINT(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, mod_ui_active INT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, mod_description VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’, mod_nick_name VARCHAR(25) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’, mod_enc_menu VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘no’, permissions_item_table CHAR(100) DEFAULT NULL, directory VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, date DATETIME NOT NULL, sql_run TINYINT(4) DEFAULT ‘0’, type TINYINT(4) DEFAULT ‘0’, PRIMARY KEY (mod_id,mod_directory)) ENGINE=InnoDB’ due to: Table ‘modules’ already exists

Does anyone know hot to fix it?
Thanks.

hi @gstamata, are you checking that you already have created a databse in step 1? thank you

Hello, thank you for your response.
I did the installation again but now it is not installing and configuring php-GACL. (step 4)

hi @gstamata, did you look at the php error log, /var/log/apache2/error.log?

I’m runing openemr on vm lubuntu 16.10 x86_64, using VMware Workstation 12 Player and I’m getting this on step 4:

I left it for three hours and nothing happened.

Hi @gstamata, try this from a terminal prompt please
tail /var/log/apache2/error.log

you should see the php error that is causing the script to fail

Hello @stephenwaite this is what i get when i try tail opt/lampp/logs/error_logs

and this is what I get whe I try tail /var/log/apache2/error.log

Thanks once again.

Hi @gstamata, looks like apache shutdown, restart it and retry the install please

Hi,
I am installing OPENEMR in windows xampp. I get the same error in step 3. I have selected “I already have database created”. I am not sure why I am getting error. Please help.

Thanks,
priya

hi @pgopal, could you paste the error here?