Problem List Reconcilliation and Where Is It Stored

Hello everyone and thanks for your help in advance. I am new to Open EMR and need to know how a patient’s problem list is reconciled and where the data is stored. For example, I need to know how changes are tracked, and more importantly, if no changes are made, but reviewed with the patient, how is that noted in the system?

for 5.0.0 it’s with ZH’s care coordination module, https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Clinical_information_reconciliation_(MU2)

Thanks for the response. Any idea which tables these values are stored in?

problems are in the lists table

Once again, thank you for the response. In looking at the table structure, it appears this table is used for more than problem lists. Am I following correctly? So how does the reconciliation of problems get tracked? In other words, for each patient encounter, is the modify date (or some other field) updated to show the problem list was reconciled for that visit, or is this handled in another table? On a separate note, I appreciate your help as I am trying to plow through the voluminous documentation and wrap my head around how this system works. Thanks again.

there’s an amc_misc_data table that is used for MIPS reporting

Is this meant to be some type to transaction log, i.e. each time someone adds or updates for example, something on the problem list or medication list?

pretty much, it’s a what the reports->clinic->*measures use to sort through actionable items

Thanks for the response. It looks like this table is used for Automated Measure Calculations. I am slightly familiar with this, but was wondering if there is any documentation on the expected values for this table and how it works.