(Pop ups need to be enabled to see these reports)

Dear all,
I would like to ask you about Continuity of Care Document (CCD) Report, I tried to generate this report for my system, but unfortunately doesn’t work, Actually I change the setting for my browser enable the popup also doesn’t work , in the same time I generated the report for the Demo, it’s work .
could you please advice me ?

Hello samir,

Please follow the steps given below to generate report for Continuity of Care Document (CCD)
1.Select the patients under patient/Client tab,choose a particular patient
2.In this page select report located next to History tab,once you clicked that you could see the page contains various patient report
3.Here you can find the Continuity of Care Document (CCD),click on the Generate Report to view the complete CCD report and you can also download that report by clicking on the download button and save it at your desired location

It would be better if we get more details on your issue with screen of the error page.

Visolve

Hello,
Thanks for answer, but that what I mean when I try to generate or download the report I got this screen .

In the same time when I generated for the Demo that’s the result

Hello samir.irshaid,

The error which you are showing is Server Side Error .
It will come only if we have any server configuration issue or php code issue in server side.
Can you please check your apache error log to find the cause for this issue .

Error Log File Path : /var/log/httpd/error_log or /var/log/apache2/error_log

Note: The file path will change based on the operating system .

Kindly check this and let us know if you have further clarifications.

Thanks
ViSolve