PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array

Situation
Working on enabling open-EMR patient portal and when I try to e-sign the HIPAA form it doesn’t save the signature and let me sign forms.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 5.0.2(1)

Browser:
I’m using: Chrome on MacOS/Windows 10

Operating System
I’m using: Apache / PHP 7.1

Logs
Did you check the logs? Was there anything pertinent in them? Paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability

[15-Jan-2020 12:48:34 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home1/ytcadmin/public_html/openemr/portal/sign/lib/show-signature.php on line 63
[15-Jan-2020 12:48:38 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home1/ytcadmin/public_html/openemr/portal/sign/lib/show-signature.php on line 63
[15-Jan-2020 12:49:16 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home1/ytcadmin/public_html/openemr/portal/sign/lib/show-signature.php on line 63
[15-Jan-2020 12:49:19 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home1/ytcadmin/public_html/openemr/portal/sign/lib/show-signature.php on line 63
[15-Jan-2020 12:49:41 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home1/ytcadmin/public_html/openemr/portal/sign/lib/show-signature.php on line 63
[15-Jan-2020 12:49:45 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home1/ytcadmin/public_html/openemr/portal/sign/lib/show-signature.php on line 63
[15-Jan-2020 12:51:26 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home1/ytcadmin/public_html/openemr/portal/sign/lib/show-signature.php on line 63
@                                                                               @ 

hi @kevin_ytc, there’s some fixes in the yet to be released patch 2 for rel-502,

haven’t tested to see if that’s your issue but maybe @sjpadgett can confirm

I tried the _header.php and the two signature (show and save) files in portal and that didn’t work, so once I get around to updating all 6 I’ll let you know.